Monday 9 January 2012

The Current State of Play...

Is there actually a saying called "all good projects have hitches" or have I just made that up while sat here?

Here's the 411 (as hip/street people would say)

Shot, prop and location lists have been done. Storyboards: complete. Camera: obtained. 

Now. Filming. So far, it hasn't really happened for various reasons (people ill/backing out etc.) but hopefully I intend to get the vast majority of the content (at least 80%) filmed by Friday at the latest. Hopefully Tuesday/Wednesday after school.

Cast wise, that has mostly been finalised and most people have been given roles and agreed with them.

Camera availability isn't really a problem for me, as I have my own HD camcorder so I'm flexible when I can film in that aspect.

That's where I am at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment