Monday 12 September 2011

Music Video of The Week (w/b 12/09/11) : Justice - Audio, Video, Disco

I'm back for Year 13! Another year of Media Studies awaits, so I thought I'd get back to blogging! To kick off, here's a relatively new tune from French electronic music producers Justice...


Copyright: Ed Banger Records (2011)

Now it's fair to say the track itself isn't brilliant... but there is something about the video's production that seems to appeal to me. It just seems so slick, and tells the story of how they make their music and the progression from production to performing. The way it has been produced makes it look like one big continous shot, flowing into different scenarios. I do like that idea...

The holy cross is an icon that Justice use in various videos and album artwork also - some iconography there.

No comments:

Post a Comment